The mold alignment unit is also referred to as the mati […]
The mold alignment unit is also referred to as the mating guide of the mold blade. In order to ensure the alignment of the upper mold and the lower mold and shorten the preparation time, according to the requirements of product precision and production quantity, the mold alignment unit mainly has the following five types:
(1) Non-guide type: When the mold is installed in the press, thePlastic Thin Wall Mold Manufacturers blade is directly engaged in the cooperation, and the guiding device is not used.
(2) External guiding type: This type of device is the most standard structure. The guiding device is installed on the upper mold base and the lower mold base, and does not pass through each template, and is generally called a mold base type.
(3) External guiding and internal guiding combined type (1): This type of device is the most commonly used structure for continuous molds, and an internal guiding device is installed between the punch fixing plate and the pressing plate. The punch and the die are combined to form a fixing pin and an outer guiding device. Another function of the inner guiding device is to prevent the pressure plate from tilting and to protect the small punch.
(4) External guiding and internal guiding combined type (2): This device is a high-precision high-speed continuous mold structure, and the inner guiding device penetrates the punch fixing plate, the pressing plate and the die fixing plate, and the like. . The inner guiding device itself also has the function of the mold blade to match and protect the small punch. The main function of the outer guiding device is to obtain a smoothing effect when the mold is disassembled and installed in the punching machine.
(5) Inner guiding type: This structure does not use the outer guiding device. The inner guiding device penetrates the punch fixing plate, the pressing plate and the die fixing plate, etc., and correctly maintains the positional relationship of each piece to protect shower.