Recently, the editor of Shenzhen Plastic Mould Factory […]
Recently, the editor of Shenzhen Plastic Mould Factory has been busy with work, and has not updated the website article for a long time. Today, I have taken the time out of my busy schedule to introduce the selection of plastic raw materials commonly used in plastic molds.
Selection of plastic materials commonly used in plastic molds
1. ABS: high fluidity, cheap, suitable for components with low strength requirements (components that are not directly impacted and do not withstand structural durability in reliability tests), such as internal support brackets (keyboard brackets, LCD brackets) )Wait. There is also commonly used in electroplated parts (such as buttons, side keys, navigation keys, electroplated decorative parts, etc.). Currently Chimei PA-757, PA-777D, etc. are commonly used.China Plastic Pallet Moulds Suppliers
2. PC + ABS: good liquidity, good strength and moderate price. It is suitable for making parts with high rigidity and high impact toughness, such as frames and shells. Common material code: Bayer T85, T65.
3. PC: High strength, expensive price, and poor liquidity. It is suitable for shells, buttons, transmission frames, lenses, etc. that have high requirements on strength. Common material codes are: Teijin L1250Y, PC2405, PC2605.
4. POM has high rigidity and hardness, excellent fatigue resistance and wear resistance, small creep and water absorption, good dimensional stability and chemical stability, good insulation, etc. Commonly used in pulleys, transmission gears, worm gears, worms, transmission mechanism parts, etc., commonly used material code such as: M90-44.
5. PA is tough and absorbs water, but when the water is completely volatilized, it will become fragile. Commonly used in gears, pulleys, etc. For the key gears with greater impact force, fillers need to be added. The material code is as follows: CM3003G-30.
6. PMMA has excellent light transmittance. It can still pass 92% of sunlight after 240 hours of accelerated aging, and 89% of outdoor ten years, and 78.5% of ultraviolet rays. It has high mechanical strength, certain cold resistance and corrosion resistance, good insulation performance, stable size, easy forming, and relatively brittle quality. It is often used for transparent structural parts with certain strength requirements, such as lenses, remote control windows, light guides, etc. Common material codes are as follows: Mitsubishi VH001.