Inspection and maintenance during mold assembly 1. Clea […]
Inspection and maintenance during mold assembly
1. Clean the upper and lower surfaces of the injection mold before installing the mold to ensure that the installation surface of the injection mold and the working table of the press are properly matched.
2. After the mold is installed, open the mold, guide the mold and wipe the surface of the cavity to ensure the quality of the parts.
3. Lubricate or apply grease to the sliding parts of the mold.
4. Check and maintain the side guards, and clean up the punching waste channels and holes.
5. Check the mold safety side pins, safety screws, and other safety parts, find problems, repair and replace them in time.
Maintenance in production
1. Frequently observe and feel the mold's use status during production, if any abnormality is found, stop the machine immediately for inspection and eliminate it in time. Proceed to production after troubleshooting.
Maintenance after production
1. After the production is over, the injection mold must be inspected in all aspects.
2. Clean the injection mold in all aspects, clean up the waste and debris in the mold, and ensure that there is no waste in the waste box.
3. Provide truthful feedback on the problems found in the use of injection molds in Shanghai, and make a record in the handover list or notify the repairer to carry out the repair.
Long-term injection mold maintenance
For long-term injection molds, maintenance should be arranged every two months. The method is to open the injection mold to remove dust and rust, and to apply oil to all parts of the injection mold.